Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Someone's unloading Randal Grichuk off Ebay...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
I saw this guy at a recent show in WP...he claims his Grichuk's are worth $2,000...not sure about that but, yes, he has a bunch!

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
The stash was a very good friend of mines, sold it to the seller (a friend of ours) at the end of summer. I believe there was a bunch of base (10 or so) and xfractors in the original lot so 2 grand at the time was not crazy. Both good people though.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
I knew those looked familiar. Why dump then though.

XdanX said:
The stash was a very good friend of mines, sold it to the seller (a friend of ours) at the end of summer. I believe there was a bunch of base (10 or so) and xfractors in the original lot so 2 grand at the time was not crazy. Both good people though.

excel_B

Feb 5, 2009
Baltimore, Maryland
I wonder the exact same thing...

jcmint said:

XdanX said:

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
And I have been outbid I hope my snipe is good

Edit: Got outbid this morning to clarify

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
He wanted out of the prospect game and the buyer took everything and paid in full with cash.

excel_B said:
I wonder the exact same thing...

jcmint said:

XdanX said:

Members online

Latest posts