Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Official (King Felix) Hernandez to Yankees Possibly Thread..

Will King Felix Be a Yankee this season in 2011?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rehmus

Mar 10, 2010
Atlanta, Georgia, United States
::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

J_Hamilton_32

Sep 9, 2009
beefycheddar said:
It is more likely that you get a Josh Hamilton Gold refractor than Feliz on the Yankees.

lol, I would make that trade if I were Seattle, that team is going nowhere for 3 Years, and then he'll only be traded 3 years from now anyway, also 3 years from they won't get as good as an offer that the Yankees are offering right now.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
Why do we need an official thread when there is one with several pages? Pretty sure thats the official one.

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
J_Hamilton_32 said:
nyc3 said:
Why do we need an official thread when there is one with several pages? Pretty sure thats the official one.

missed that whoops post there my bad.

It happens I thought you posted in it, my bad.

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I say no to trading for him if Montero is in it, which he would be, but wouldn't be mad once he leads us to 28!!!!

As i wrote this i changed my mind, GO FOR IN CASHMAN!!! Montero will not be anywhere near as helpful to their winning any time soon. Even if he wins the starting job and wins ROY, he's not as good as Felix...

Members online

Latest posts