Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Strasburg's Hair

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

A_Pharis

It's bad there, but he's probably had a hat on all day. A lot of people have haircuts that look like donkey ass unless they have it "gelled up". He could just be a normal guy and get a normal cut, but he's gotta ***** it up for the ladies.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
For some reason I thought this thead was going to be about a Strasburg hair card in a new product like A&G. I was prepared to be mortified. Boy was I glad to be wrong.

scotty21690

Aug 7, 2008
WoundedDuck said:
For some reason I thought this thead was going to be about a Strasburg hair card in a new product like A&G. I was prepared to be mortified. Boy was I glad to be wrong.
I sure wouldn't put it past them, Eric...

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Why does any man care about some other mans hair, just aint something thats part of my daily grind. Just sayin.

I bet because he's strasburg he's pullin some hot lil *****

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
A thread commenting on a players hair is really creepy. Maybe someone can ask his mom, If he cleaned his room on a regular basis. What's his favorite color? Does he floss daily? Does he pee with the door open?

WHO CARES!!

cjb9421

Feb 17, 2010
Marro said:
A thread commenting on a players hair is really creepy. Maybe someone can ask his mom, If he cleaned his room on a regular basis. What's his favorite color? Does he floss daily? Does he pee with the door open?

WHO CARES!!

Imagine all the threads when he starts receding

Mr.Whipple

Banned
Apr 19, 2009
Joisey
cjb9421 said:
Marro said:

WHO CARES!!

You think that will lower the value of his chromes? Male pattern baldness might be the next WAR stat to count.

darrend505

Aug 9, 2008
Marro said:
cjb9421 said:
Marro said:

WHO CARES!!

You think that will lower the value of his chromes? Male pattern baldness might be the next WAR stat to count.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: thanked!

A_Pharis

Marro said:
cjb9421 said:
Marro said:

WHO CARES!!

My God, man. If your thank count doesn't double from this post it's a damn shame.

subpop77

Aug 24, 2008
Marshall, Texas, United States
:eek: OMG!! Becky look at his butt (the Baby got back song starts up) seriously this is worse than the dude that posted a players but and was asking about it ::facepalm:: There is not a ****-****** talk on this board move along :benson:

Members online

Latest posts