Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Westchester County Center Show 3/25 - 3/27

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
About 10 days from now, anyone heading over? It has to be a decent show, if nothing else, for the timing right before the season starting..

timryan111

Aug 12, 2008
I may, went last year in March. Its about a 3 and a half hour drive one way for me but I did very well selling stuff so it was worth it.

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
I'm setting up all weekend and taking a half day from work to get all of Friday in. Definitely stop by if you're coming - I'll have lots of prospects. I'm the 6'5", mid-20's blonde guy and at some point during the weekend I'll be wearing my black FCB shirt.

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
I'll be there on Friday as well. Looking forward to digging thru the commons boxes to fill my Yankees team sets and pick up some trade bait.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
nevermore said:
I'll be there on Friday as well. Looking forward to digging thru the commons boxes to fill my Yankees team sets and pick up some trade bait.

WP might be the best place for me to start on my new focus, eh?

JEA2880

Aug 16, 2008
Connecticut
ThoseBackPages said:
nevermore said:

What is said new focus? Perhaps I can help :D

nevermore

Aug 7, 2008
New York
ThoseBackPages said:
nevermore said:

Yes, you can always find 80s commons at 0.10 a piece but that may get expensive real fast, $70 for a 700 card set. Wouldn't it be cheaper (and more fun) to bust a sealed case instead for that amount and take your pick of cards? There should be sealed 80s wax at the show as well if that is what you meant.

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
nevermore said:
ThoseBackPages said:
nevermore said:

Yes, you can always find 80s commons at 0.10 a piece but that may get expensive real fast, $70 for a 700 card set. Wouldn't it be cheaper (and more fun) to bust a sealed case instead for that amount and take your pick of cards? There should be sealed 80s wax at the show as well if that is what you meant.

Problem being that pre-86 Topps unopened product is not cheap

i will gladly pay a dime a card on 80s and 81s that fit my requirements

jlvjr16

Aug 13, 2008
Is anyone willing to share a table? I will pay for my end of the costs....I have some stuff to sell there. The last show I ended up selling $450 worth of autographed items to various dealers. Thx.

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
For anyone unable to attend the shows and were looking for autographs. Check out the services Chris Potter's Sports provides. Along with his own private signings, he attends all the major signings and will have your items signed and you can trust he will handle them with the same care you would handle your own item. I just recieved a Rocky Colavito 8x10 through one of his signings. Seems like the items are due by the 22nd if you need any of the players, here is his list. http://www.chrispottersports.com/next-signings

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
For those that have been there on Fridays in the past...is it worth it especially for a dumpster diver like myself?

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
Messier2 said:
For those that have been there on Fridays in the past...is it worth it especially for a dumpster diver like myself?

i dont see why not. i usually only go on the Friday and most if not all of the dealers are there.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
ThoseBackPages said:
Messier2 said:

i dont see why not. i usually only go on the Friday and most if not all of the dealers are there.

Well, I heard that some dealers were not setup at all etc....well good to know! :D

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts