Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Cuddy Gold RC Makes its way Home...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
...Thanks to Flightposite for selling it to me, I know it wasnt the easiest sale to make.

Here it is in all its glory, #2/5 :D

CuddyGold.jpg

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Sweet card. I had the Golden Anniversary gold ref of the other Twins prospect at one point. Corey something

ahill1

Aug 7, 2008
JoshHamilton said:
Sweet card. I had the Golden Anniversary gold ref of the other Twins prospect at one point. Corey something

Sweet card congrats on the pickup and I think your talking about Koskie?

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
Such a babyface! Great pickup, Chris! Glad you could pry it from Bo's hands!

Bo admited it was a tough sell, but he knows it wont go anywhere, so he can see it anytime he wants.
:D

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
matchpenalty said:
Dam is their a big time Twins card Flight hasn't owned or sold at some point. Didn't he hook you up with those 1/1 wood Cuddys?

Just one of the woods, the other I picked up off of ebay, and the other from a member here.
The Topps Chrome Rainbow that I have Bo picked up for me too.

However, of the 4 GU jerseys I have, 3 of them are curtosy of Bo.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
Slette said:
I gotta post in both threads that show this card - love it! Time to update the sig?

I think so :D

Jaypers said:
Worth grading?

I dont think so :(
Im not a grader, so I could be wrong.
Edges are great, corners are great, centering is great, but there is something on the surface that I dont think will come off, maybe like a scuff or something. Have to see if I can wipe it off or not.

Latest posts