Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Heritage frustration

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
So, once I started hearing about blasters being found and opened I began scouring Fort Worth to find some. Three days later and a dozen Wal Marts/Targets visited (Some multiple times) with no blasters found.

When are they really supposed to be released on the retail side?

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
All the walmarts and targets were stocked in my town (called beforehand).

Either your stores sold out (doubt it) or your store forgot to order them :)

jmc280zx

Aug 11, 2008
SoCal
autorook said:
All the walmarts and targets were stocked in my town (called beforehand).

Either your stores sold out (doubt it) or your store forgot to order them :)

Targets and Walmarts have nothing to do with what cards they carry. All they do is provide a third party distributor the space to sell there cards.

hookem99

Oct 30, 2010
I'm just south of Dallas right now and Ive seen sevral stores with racks singles and blasters, so they should be their soon

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
A little off the subject, but do any of you guys know much about the oversized stamp box toppers. Are these very rare or are theyfairly common?

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I'll have a looksee at wally world later tonight and letcha know. But if they have indeed made it here and East Texas(as was previously stated) then maybe they did forget to order them?

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
Just keep checking. Heritage is always a big seller right away. But no worries it will get stocked again and again at retail. Should be no shortage of retail.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts