Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

My Heritage Purchases

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Here is what I bought:

(15) Target 3 pack blisters w/ 3 Blacks per pack ($135)
(1) Blaster from Wal-Mart ($19.99)
(3) Jumbo Packs from Target ($15)
(8) Target Gravity Box Packs ($24)
(4) Hobby Boxes @ LCS for $75 each ($300)

Total Spent - $500

Hits:

Heritage002.jpg

Heritage001.jpg

Heritage.jpg

Those came from Hobby. Also got in my break:

Miguel Cabrera Jersey
Jackie Robinson Variation
Babe Ruth #137 Green Tint
Kyle Drabek Target Red Tint
Brad Lidge Target Red Tint
Ubaldo Jimenez Black Refractor #/62 (from blaster!)

and the typical amount of SP/Inserts/Chrome's, etc.

If you want to check any of the Heritage I have listed now, they are listed under this name:

http://shop.ebay.com/solt01312/m.html?_ ... p=1&_rdc=1

Thanks,

Rob

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
baseballguy350 said:
~They mis-spelled Williams ~

Very nice autograph!
No they did not since it is not a Williams card , it is a Ted Wills card
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Wills
Wills attended Fresno State University. Wills batted left-handed and threw left-handed, and he was listed at 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) and 200 pounds (91 kg). The Red Sox signed Wills in 1955 as a free agent. After a few years in the minors, he made his big league debut on May 24, 1959. Throughout his career, Wills was used mostly as a reliever, appearing in 83 total games and starting 13. He was more successful as a reliever, too-he compiled a 6-4 career record as a reliever, with 5 saves and a 5.17 ERA. Overall, he went 8-11 with a 5.46 ERA with perhaps his best season being his last-in 1965, he appeared in 15 games and had an ERA of 2.84. At the plate, Wills was a solid batter-in 44 career at-bats, he hit .250 with three career doubles. Fielding wasn't his best asset-he had a .911 career fielding percentage, committing four career errors. Wills played his final game on June 12, 1965.

jwc9p

Aug 25, 2010
Columbia, sC
Pine Tar said:
baseballguy350 said:
~They mis-spelled Williams ~

Very nice autograph!
No they did not since it is not a Williams card , it is a Ted Wills card
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ted_Wills
Wills attended Fresno State University. Wills batted left-handed and threw left-handed, and he was listed at 6 feet 2 inches (1.88 m) and 200 pounds (91 kg). The Red Sox signed Wills in 1955 as a free agent. After a few years in the minors, he made his big league debut on May 24, 1959. Throughout his career, Wills was used mostly as a reliever, appearing in 83 total games and starting 13. He was more successful as a reliever, too-he compiled a 6-4 career record as a reliever, with 5 saves and a 5.17 ERA. Overall, he went 8-11 with a 5.46 ERA with perhaps his best season being his last-in 1965, he appeared in 15 games and had an ERA of 2.84. At the plate, Wills was a solid batter-in 44 career at-bats, he hit .250 with three career doubles. Fielding wasn't his best asset-he had a .911 career fielding percentage, committing four career errors. Wills played his final game on June 12, 1965.
I can't tell if you are kidding or not but not a bad break. I am amazed at how these autos are going on ebay

Toddaray

Jun 30, 2010
Indy
baseballguy350 said:
"~" is the universally accepted forum symbol for sarcasm. Ted Williams would have a hard time signing on card nowadays, unless that cryogenic thing really is working out.

I thought someone busted his frozen head all up with some wrenches. Was that just a rumor?

Members online

Latest posts