Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
In the process of working out a sketch card commission deal with one of my favorite artists, Sean Pence. I'm thinking another horror icon. So far I have originals of Freddy, Jason, Ash, and Michael Myers. Thinking about a Chucky as my next request.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
My only other Sean Pence. His work is freaking amazing.
spneytiri.jpg

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
Whats up George. Any vintage on the way? I was going to grab that 84 Donruss but the shop has been closed for a week with the quakes and all.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
69MetsFan said:
Ty, what about Jigsaw from the Saw movie franchise or Reagan from The Exorcist?

The jigsaw puppet is on the list. Right now I NEED Chucky and Leatherface. Think I'm going to ask Jim Kyle for Leatherface though. He's a fellow horror freak and I have a feeling he'd whip up a bloody mess of a card. :lol:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Ty Hope said:
Whats up George. Any vintage on the way? I was going to grab that 84 Donruss but the shop has been closed for a week with the quakes and all.

Couple items, I hope to have most before leaving to SC next week.....only be gone 3 days.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Ty Hope said:
69MetsFan said:
Ty, what about Jigsaw from the Saw movie franchise or Reagan from The Exorcist?

The jigsaw puppet is on the list. Right now I NEED Chucky and Leatherface. Think I'm going to ask Jim Kyle for Leatherface though. He's a fellow horror freak and I have a feeling he'd whip up a bloody mess of a card. :lol:

I'm a member of the Horror Freak club myself so I'm looking forward to seeing their creations. :D
Heading off to work.
See y'all at lunch. ;)

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

late night last night.. my youngest asked me to take her to the bathroom and when I brought her back up to bed she threw up on my shoulder. JEEZ does the puking ever end? This kid has hurled on me a few times over the years..Im always the lucky one :lol:

nice day here today so Im thinking about going fishing this morning. wife came home feeling under the weather so she can be here with my little puke master for a bit while I go get some fresh air and get out of this germ bowl.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Morning Men!

Paul - Don't you love it? It never ends. Between my 7 year old and soon to be 5 year old, it seems like someone has been sick all winter.

Ty - I too am a Horror freak. I have to admit, my favorite is Michael Myers.

Members online

Latest posts