Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Scheduled ebay listings, Oooops

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
What I meant to do:
List everything 2 hours EARLIER than my time zone to meet up with good times in the Central Time Zone, as most of the cards will go that way.

What I did:
Listed everything 2 hours LATER, so listings I wanted to end between 6-7:30 are now ending between 10-11:30pm.

Short of cancelling and re-doing everything for another day, there's nothing I can do right?

Do you think it'll have terrible outcomes? I don't recall past sales in that time frame, so I'm not sure. I'm up late looking, but I think a lot of folks will be in bed.

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
JEA2880 said:
Now ending between 10-11:30 pacific time or eastern time?
Central Time, like the last ones are being put up right now.

Yeah TBP, thank god for snipes. But I know I've gotten some nice deals on early morning end times...

Kevbo

Aug 7, 2008
autorook said:
Make sure your listing ends on Sunday evening because the highest percentage of ebay shoppers on online=more bids.

That worked a while ago, but now with so many people ending auctions on Sundays, there's usually a good amount of "competition". Some Sundays might have 5 of the same blue refractors ending within 3 hours of eachother.
Now Thursday.... That's my day.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts