Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Very Nice TTM mailday.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I feel as though this needs it's own thread (I know I start a lot here, but oh well.)

First off, I ended a crazy crazy drought....

I ended up with some sick stuff though...

First off, a raw pickup that I have waited a week and a half on. Someone here got a Mariano Rivera National Chicle card signed TTM, so I went and bought one.

As far as TTMs for me... here is what I ended up with:
3/4 Draft Chromes of Jameson Taillon. 2 blue, 1 silver (VERY sick. NO bubbling at all)

1/1 2004 UD USA 25th of Andy Benes. Card got a little dinged, and it bubbled a tad, but still very very nice.

Ok, so I am doing the Brooklyn Dodgers project for my grandpa. I got my first 2 successes today.

Bob Aspromonte 2/1 inscribed as requested, also sent along personalized (to him) stat sheet.
Joe Landrum 2/1* inscribed as requested, wrote note on back, and wrote me a note.

"Thank you for your (can't make out writing) Taylor! Has anything thawed out yet up your way? Good Luck with your autograph program, Joe Land(rum)"

and on the back of the index:

"70 seems mighty young for a odd man (ME) word(?) by almost 82!"

Very sick... both these guys will be getting thank you letters down the road for inscribing as requested.

I will have to get some scans up...

Tedw9

Apr 1, 2010
Nice scores! Congrats!

And the idea of a thank you note is a good one. I'm sure these guys get lots of request, but very few thank you notes.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Tedw9 said:
Nice scores! Congrats!

And the idea of a thank you note is a good one. I'm sure these guys get lots of request, but very few thank you notes.

:D

Because it's a project for someone else, and they are inscribing it as requested, I feel it's only right to send thank you's to everyone who inscribed as requested. Most-all should do it, I think, but I don't know.

The problem is, I got a list from an FCB member, and I lost it ::facepalm:: I was checking off who I was sending too.

Oh well.

Members online