Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Steal or Deal?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Paul

Nov 10, 2010
Nice buy!

Fortunately for you, the seller didn't mention BGS 9.5 in the title.

aaron41984

Jun 22, 2009
jkeys said:
Riding the line between fair price and deal. Not a steal IMO unless you can flip it for 1.5 X to 2 X the value.

(PS - nice card!!!)

- jkeys

I don't think a BIN of $230 getting hit this season is out of the question for that card. Raw Chrome Gold autos were getting hit at $150 a few weeks ago. All it takes is a positive appearance somewhere in the media to be seen/read by the right person and that card goes quick.

I say that by your definition, this is more than likely a steal depending on your definition of the timeframe allowed for a "flip." If a sale of $175 (1.5x) within two months is considered a flip, then I think it is more than possible that this would be a steal by your opinion.

Wes

OG
Administrator
aaron41984 said:
jkeys said:
Riding the line between fair price and deal. Not a steal IMO unless you can flip it for 1.5 X to 2 X the value.

(PS - nice card!!!)

- jkeys

I don't think a BIN of $230 getting hit this season is out of the question for that card. Raw Chrome Gold autos were getting hit at $150 a few weeks ago. All it takes is a positive appearance somewhere in the media to be seen/read by the right person and that card goes quick.

I say that by your definition, this is more than likely a steal depending on your definition of the timeframe allowed for a "flip." If a sale of $175 (1.5x) within two months is considered a flip, then I think it is more than possible that this would be a steal by your opinion.

The raw chrome gold going rate is what I was basing this on - generally raw gold = raw black.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
I really like wheeler. I was buying his chromes, elites, an sterling last year at dirt prices. Elites an Sterlings could be had at times last year for .99 each.

jkeys

Banned
May 5, 2010
Kansas City area
aaron41984 said:
jkeys said:

(PS - nice card!!!)

- jkeys

You're taling about later this season - I'm talking right now. A "steal" is something that is well under current market value IMO. Again, nice card, nice price...but not an outlandishly low price. 'grats on the pickup though.

- jkeys

Members online

Latest posts