Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New custom cuts...I think I'm starting to figure this out

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
Hey guys...I like to show off my cuts I've made, but up until now I think they have looked pretty weak. I've never been able to really create what I've visualized until now, thanks to really dedicating myself to figuring out different techniques.

Here's the new cards, they are getting much better I think. (and no, the Ruth isn't a real signature)

baberuthscanned.jpg
joemorganscan.jpg

And yes, if anyones interested, I'd be willing to make cuts for a fee. Just pm me

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
kbob119 said:
Hey guys...I like to show off my cuts I've made, but up until now I think they have looked pretty weak. I've never been able to really create what I've visualized until now, thanks to really dedicating myself to figuring out different techniques.

Here's the new cards, they are getting much better I think. (and no, the Ruth isn't a real signature)

baberuthscanned.jpg
joemorganscan.jpg

And yes, if anyones interested, I'd be willing to make cuts for people. Just pm me

The Ruth looks awesome. The Morgan sig window is way too big and not enough picture.

Mizzourah

Aug 7, 2008
Missouri
GarkoCollector said:
kbob119 said:

baberuthscanned.jpg
joemorganscan.jpg

And yes, if anyones interested, I'd be willing to make cuts for people. Just pm me

The Ruth looks awesome. The Morgan sig window is way too big and not enough picture.

Thank you...

I had to have a big window for the Morgan though, because I wanted the sig to fit.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
I like the big window on the Morgan. Do you make backs for them too? I made this O'Neil a few years ago and I just finished the Trucks. I copied the 2002 SP LEGENDARY CUTS design because I liked how clean the cards looked.

Latest posts