Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Topps Heritage: Retail or Hobby?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Which is the better break?

I busted a Blaster today and hit a decent chrome and 2 SPs... with a few inserts... for $20 it wasnt bad and it got me wanting to buy more.

Should I try more Retail if I can find it... or try Hobby?

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Looking at blowout... I can get 1 Hobby box for $90. Im guessing thats close to the same price I get at my shop.... but if I go to Meijer... I can get 3 Blasters and 5 Jumbo Rack packs for the same price. I know I get more cards buying retail.... but will I get better cards via hobby?

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Looking at blowout... I can get 1 Hobby box for $90. Im guessing thats close to the same price I get at my shop.... but if I go to Meijer... I can get 3 Blasters and 5 Jumbo Rack packs for the same price. I know I get more cards buying retail.... but will I get better cards via hobby?

I'd take the retail for the higher amount of cards.

I don't think there are any hobby exclusive inserts. I've seen stamps, black refs, red ink autos, etc come out of retail. I think only cut autos are hobby exclusive. But those are probably 1:72000 packs

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
JoshHamilton said:
P_Manning 18 said:

I'd take the retail for the higher amount of cards.

I don't think there are any hobby exclusive inserts. I've seen stamps, black refs, red ink autos, etc come out of retail. I think only cut autos are hobby exclusive. But those are probably 1:72000 packs

Cuts and Coins are Hobby only. Not sure about Jackie Relics

Members online

Latest posts