Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

JSA Bulk Submission Thread, September

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
Yes, this is really happening.

With the addition of the FCB Retail store we are able to do things that we couldn't do in the past.

This weekend we had Jimmy Jr and the boys from JSA in to authenticate autographs, and it was a great success as they didn't have time to do anything but authenticate with all the stuff we threw at them.

We will be accepting items in store for a September 2nd in store date.

This will save you on shipping because I will not have to ship the item to JSA.

The rates will be discounted below retail, but I do not have an exact price list yet. To get an idea go to http://www.spenceloa.com and look up the player you want authenticated, and then take a bit off to figure in the discount.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Interested in getting the ticket in my sig slabbed. Will likely do it once prices are finalized.

Musial Collector

Aug 7, 2008
cgilmo said:
Fandruw25 said:
Interested in getting the ticket in my sig slabbed. Will likely do it once prices are finalized.

they will authenticate, not slab

So they will just be adding their little oval JSA Authentic stickers to items then, correct?

nurvanna

Feb 18, 2009
phoenix, az
will this be happening again? i missed this as well as the recent psa sub that's mentioned on the baseball forum.
i've been absent from the board due to a brief spell of boredom from collecting.

FATBABY

Feb 19, 2009
nurvanna said:
will this be happening again? i missed this as well as the recent psa sub that's mentioned on the baseball forum.
i've been absent from the board due to a brief spell of boredom from collecting.

Chris told me April is when this may be happening again. :(

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
Agreed, I missed out on it. I have a few cards that I would like slabbed.

I know no slabbing is done on site, so what would be the cost to do that?

I would be down for a couple cards.

jrinne

Sep 25, 2008
For all of us who didn't get our stuff authenticated at the store and had it sent off do we know when the items will return.

Members online