Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

42 Box (Spring) break - showing off Top 10 cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

nbailey

Apr 2, 2010
A big thank you to Freedom Cardboard for the extra fast shipping, I will definitely be using them more in the future.

Our Spring break consisted of 2 cases of '10 Draft, 1 case of '10 Chrome, and a 6 box case of Bowman Platinum. My kids and I really enjoyed opening all of it, and we got a wide variety of inserts and players. We have a ton of great cards from this break, but here is the Top 10 in scans:

10) Mike Trout Platinum Auto
TroutAuto.jpg

9) Mike Olt Blue Refractor Auto
OltBlueAuto.jpg

8) Wil Myers Gold Refractor
MyersGold.jpg

7) Bryce Brentz Ref Auto
BrentzRefAuto.jpg

6) Jameson Taillon Refractor Auto
TaillonRefAuto.jpg

5) Slade Heathcott Aflac Auto
HeathcottAflac.jpg

4) Nicky Delmonico Gold refractor Auto
DelmonicoGoldUSAAuto.jpg

3) Stephen Strasburg Bowman Chrome Auto Redemption

Sorry, no picture - redemption card is in the landfill

2) Chrisitian Colon Aflac Auto
ColonAflac.jpg

1) Taylor Lindsey Red Refractor Auto 1/5
LindseyRedAuto.jpg

ps - If you are collecting anything from these sets, ask for it and I'd be happy to help you out if I can. Nothing is definitively for sale however, I buy cards because I enjoy collecting cards.

bear0555

Aug 27, 2008
You've got some lucky kids! I busted an average of 2 boxes/year at that age because it was so expensive.

Did you happen to pull any Gerrit Cole Platinum parallels, especially ones /999? Thanks.

SINFULONE

Sep 26, 2008
Wow, it's nice to see somone pull a rare hit like the Lindsay, and not in such a rush to throw in on Feebay.I pulled a Niemann red refractor autograph 3 years ago and I don't even give a damn about throwing it up for sale.I too, buy cards to primarily keep.Card is still one of my prized possesions.Congrats.

Members online

Latest posts