Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where to buy boxes of 2011 Topps series 1 rack packs?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
There's a little league tournament next month and I've pledge to donate a few hundred dollars in 2011 Topps series rack packs for the raffle drawings in exchange to advertise my business at the games.

I thought about just giving retail packs away but the rack packs are better value.

Rather than going to walmart and target to pick up the rack packs (probably very few at that), is there another place I can pick a some boxes of rack packs?

Thanks

hookem99

Oct 30, 2010
I dont know where to buy in bulk, but the walmarts around here all have at least 50 of the racks each, so you could probally still buy all you need from there

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
biggosh95 said:
mlb shop used to have boxes of rack packs

Their pricing is horrible, its like marked up 20-30% above retail even ::facepalm::

Anybody else know other places to order from?

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
autorook said:
There's a little league tournament next month and I've pledge to donate a few hundred dollars in 2011 Topps series rack packs for the raffle drawings in exchange to advertise my business at the games.

I thought about just giving retail packs away but the rack packs are better value.

Rather than going to walmart and target to pick up the rack packs (probably very few at that), is there another place I can pick a some boxes of rack packs?

Thanks

Why wouldn't you just buy hobby packs instead? Better odds and less of a hassle on your wallet.

Members online

Latest posts