Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Display Case for Bat and Cards (Possibly Custom)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Ok, so here's my problem - I have a full size bat and 10 cards I want to have in one display case. The bat is autographed, and the 10 cards are of the players that would go great with the auto bat.

I'm either looking for a place that can do a custom case for me, or somewhere to start a search for parts to make my own. I'm pretty handy with designing and putting things together, but not so good when I have to do the actual cutting. So basically, I'm looking for things I could just screw together, or attach in some way.

Can anybody here throw a bone my way? Thanks in advance.

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
http://www.azsportscards.com/

I was in AZ this past June for a wedding and stopped in to this store. He had some serious custom display cases, frames and other cool stuff. The web site doesn't mention anything about them but that is the place. All the stuff he made was very high quality and very reasonably priced.

I'd give him a call and see what he has.

here are a couple of the frames I grabbed when I was there. They are 180pt holders to hold almost any thickness card :

carddisplay1.jpg

Members online