Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Neshek now a Padre

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I hope he makes the Padres. Didn't look good for him in Minnesota anymore. A fresh start in NL might be just what he needs. Much easier to pitch in NL and the hitters their won't be as used to seeing his awkward motion. Now a full year plus out from TJ surgery. His arm should be much better this year.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
If I am not allowed to post this, I will remove it, but here is what he said via his message board:

"Just wanted to let you guys know I'm on the Padres now. It's been a pretty crazy last hour but my hope is to keep you guys updated with all that goes on. Basically I got a call around 1:30 from Bill Smith of the Twins saying that they put me on waivers and the Padres took me. At that point the Padres GM Jed Hoyer called me...probably about 10 mins after I talked to Bill Smith. About 10 minutes after that I got a call from the equipment manager & traveling secretary getting me a flight set up. I'm leaving tomorrow morning for Phoenix. I found out I'm wearing #34 - It's sad to think about the last 10 years with the Twins but it was time to move on & I'm excited to get a fresh start with new faces & the opportunity to impress new people. "

http://pneshek.proboards.com/index.cgi? ... read=46291

(If any mods are reading this, I don't intend for it to be an advertisement for his site, and will take it down if need be)

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
Thats interesting news. Its must be tough for him and the Twins. Hopefully I get to see him play a lot. I've been reading his blog for several years now.

Ryan The Orange

Mar 30, 2010
St. Louis
What a great signer and player. I hope I'll get to see him play against the cards this year!

Neshek.jpg
My favorite of the nine autographs I have of him.

PujolsCollector

Jan 17, 2011
St.Louis
gilbert said:
What a great signer and player. I hope I'll get to see him play against the cards this year!

Neshek.jpg
Thats what I said as soon as I heard about this. Lets hope he is in STL so I can get a card signed.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
gilbert said:

Neshek.jpg

I have... 1, 2 3 4... 5 and 6.

My favorite are his state cards, and he signed a pair of 2010 Twins Cards for me.

Members online

Latest posts