Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rickzcards

Sep 26, 2008
Sin City
Aloha & good morning Dan & everyone else. I fell asleep at 7 last night, woke up around 1 and have been up ever since. Oh well I'm sure I'll take a nap again later. Have a good one!

BluesBroSJ

Jan 19, 2009
Kansas
Does it still count as morning when I haven't fallen asleep yet?

Sweet Jesus this is the one day of the year I hate working in retail. Inventory. Started @5pm, finished @4am.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
The Japanese school year starts on April first and runs until March, so the school year is just about to end. One of my students (I teach grades 7 - 9), is a HUGE Toy Story fan and she has really worked her butt off all year getting good grades so I gave her my Tim Allen cut auto card. She obviously has no idea about cards, but when I explained that it's an autograph of the guy who did Buzz Lightyear's voice, she damn near did cartwheels.
DSC02029.jpg

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

feeling tired this morning.. didn't sleep well for whatever reason. Will have one of my girls home today sick still which she was all weekend. few things to do around here this morning so I'll check back in between.

69MetsFan

Oct 20, 2008
Panama City, Florida
Good morning all!
Ty - Awesome gesture! She'll probably have that card for the rest of her life. :D
Paul - Sorry to hear your little gir's still under the weather. Hopefully she's on the upswing.

noaskiecards

Sep 19, 2008
Ty Hope said:
The Japanese school year starts on April first and runs until March, so the school year is just about to end. One of my students (I teach grades 7 - 9), is a HUGE Toy Story fan and she has really worked her butt off all year getting good grades so I gave her my Tim Allen cut auto card. She obviously has no idea about cards, but when I explained that it's an autograph of the guy who did Buzz Lightyear's voice, she damn near did cartwheels.
DSC02029.jpg

Sounds like a long school year....4/1 - late march....no summer break?

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
noaskiecards said:
Ty Hope said:
DSC02029.jpg

Sounds like a long school year....4/1 - late march....no summer break?

Summer break mark the ends of the first semester. Its basically all of August.

klute14

Dec 4, 2008
Maine
Good morning Men!

Had a great weekend! Lot's of nice weather. Spring is finally here........................... NOT!!
We are supposed to get 2 to 5" of snow this afternoon. :twisted:

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
klute14 said:
Good morning Men!

Had a great weekend! Lot's of nice weather. Spring is finally here........................... NOT!!
We are supposed to get 2 to 5" of snow this afternoon. :twisted:

Yeah Maine :?

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning.
Paul- hope she feels better soon.
Ty- Great gesture.

Rained a ton yesterday. Dry today. More rain late tonight and all of tomorrow. Spring is here I guess.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
gvsu96 said:
Good morning.
Paul- hope she feels better soon.
Ty- Great gesture.

Rained a ton yesterday. Dry today. More rain late tonight and all of tomorrow. Spring is here I guess.

Heavy rains here as well.

metallicalex777

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Seattle, Wa
Good Morning Gents!!! Its "Friday" woohoo!!!! :lol: :cool:

Ty - AMAZING gesture!!!

Keith - Yikes on the snow :(

George and Josh - Hopefully no flooding at the houses :?

Members online

Latest posts