Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Show in OKC this weekend

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
There's a show at the Biltmore Hotel in Oklahoma City this weekend. I-40 and Meridian. Believe it'll be around 60-70 tables and Marcus Dupree will be one of the autograph guests. If anyone is around the area, stop by and say hello.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
bricewaynebisel said:
There's a show at the Biltmore Hotel in Oklahoma City this weekend. I-40 and Meridian. Believe it'll be around 60-70 tables and Marcus Dupree will be one of the autograph guests. If anyone is around the area, stop by and say hello.

I thought about going. I went to the last couple at the biltmore. There was a guy there that had some awesome quarter boxes. I loved his stuff, until he kinda screwed me. You set up there or you just a buyer?

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
Thanks for the info, I'll probably come by. Is there a schedule for the shows posted somewhere? If I had enough notice and there is enough traffic at them, I wouldn't mind setting up at one.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
Buynhisellnlow said:
Thanks for the info, I'll probably come by. Is there a schedule for the shows posted somewhere? If I had enough notice and there is enough traffic at them, I wouldn't mind setting up at one.
you from oklahoma?

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
Pretty sure 9-5 on saturday and 10-5 on Saturday. I'll set up a table for the hell of it, lots of prospect stuff, lot of cheap gu/autos, some quarter box 90s inserts and stuff.

Buynhisellnlow

Aug 7, 2008
383astro said:
Buynhisellnlow said:
you from oklahoma?

Not originally but I am currently living in Tulsa for the most part.

383astro

Jan 13, 2009
Oklahoma
bricewaynebisel said:
Anything particular you all are looking for? I'll dig around and bring whatever I have.

graded vintage, 90s inserts, junk wax, and these players (mainly):

Chipper Jones
Greg Maddux
Dale Murphy
Eddie Mathews
Juan Gonzalez

bricewaynebisel

Jan 27, 2009
Oklahoma City, OK
383astro said:
bricewaynebisel said:
Anything particular you all are looking for? I'll dig around and bring whatever I have.

graded vintage, 90s inserts, junk wax, and these players (mainly):

Chipper Jones
Greg Maddux
Dale Murphy
Eddie Mathews
Juan Gonzalez

I've got a lot of 90s insert stuff I'll bring that'll be like .50- a couple bucks. Don't have much of those guys besides Chipper and Maddux, so I'll bring that, mainly just inserts a few gu, and should still have a Green Crusade of Chipper that I could possibly part with.

Members online