Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

What are your expectations for Taillon this season?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dsuj

Sep 1, 2008
ohio
I personally see taillon dominating at the low levels this year which should generate a steady climb in his prices. His base chrome autos are getting $30-35 on average and base sterling autos are selling pretty consistantly for around $20 dlvd. How high do you think each of these cards could hit this season and what are your expectations for him? Please share...

XdanX

Aug 7, 2008
It may sound crazy but he is one of my favorite prospects going in to this season. Like you said i can see him totally dominating low level hitters putting up number like Bumgarner or Christian Friedrich did a couple years ago. (maybe without as many wins which dont mean a thing.) That being said Im not a huge fan of his cards. He has all the USA cards from last year, 2010 bowman chrome USA and wrapper redemptions, Elite autos and parallels, sterling autos and parallels, bowman paper cards and parallels and least but not least chrome auto and parallels. (did i miss anything?) I know when a player gets hot prices go up across the board but I personally feel being in a low market team with so many card choices a 3X price increase will not happen unless he is near perfect.

Members online

Latest posts