Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

========== The Morning Thread ==========

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
Good Morning guys

still one kiddo staying home today and one going to school.. and I feel a bit weird today which I hope is nothing and passes. gonna be a sunny but cool day here today which sure beats yesterday's wintery mix.

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
luckily that snow was just a crazy thing that went on for hours but never accumulated here and eventually changed over to light rain.

gvsu96

Aug 7, 2008
You can call me Milton
Good morning. Rain here today. Hoping it's not as much as they are predicting. Still waiting to hear back about a second interview on the one from last week. Got a call last night for a phone interview @2 today.

caseya10781

Aug 7, 2008
Tennessee
Morning guys! Hope everyone is doing well.

That wintery mess you guys are talking about sure makes me glad to be in sunny, 81 degree, TN today : )

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
Hey folks!
Day off today. If the weather were nicer I would get out, but looks like Im gonna be home today. Would love to sell off some of these cards sitting around here too!
Have a good one everybody.
Tom

muskiesfan

Aug 7, 2008
Murfreesboro, TN
Good morning guys. I hope everyone has a great day.

Paul- I hope everyone in your house gets over everything soon.

Josh- Good luck on the interview!

Been really busy the last couple of days. That replacement part made it here on Saturday, so I finally got the other tower put together. Then we got all of the DVDs on there and organized. I'll try to snap a picture today. After getting all of that going, Crystal decided that she wanted to re-arrange some things, so I spent most of Sunday moving furniture and stuff around. One of our old DVD racks is a very nice shelf that has sliding glass doors on the front. It is now being used to display stuff (like a curio). So that took part of yesterday. Finally got to send out to Barry. ::facepalm:: This is going to sound crazy I'm sure, but I need a flat medium flat rate box or a large flat rate box to be able to send to Barry. My Post Office had neither and hasn't for awhile. So I ordered some from USPS website and they finally arrived and I was able to get Barry's contest winning and a couple of extras out to him.

It's been a busy last 3 days. Hopefully today slows down a bit.

Ty Hope

Aug 7, 2008
The unveiling of the new sig momentarily... I know, the suspense is killing you... :lol:

Members online

Latest posts