Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Bryce Harper Aflac Autos drop soon?

Bryce Harper Aflac Autos drop soon?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
With Bryce going to Minor A and his 2011 Bowman coming in May can we see a reasonable drop in serialed Harper Aflac Autos soon? I can't justify paying $900+ for a raw or $1,250 for a BGS 9.5

Didn't have the cash back then but I wanted a raw one for $650 like it was a few months ago that's all :D

JTfor3

Mar 5, 2009
autorook said:
With Bryce going to Minor A and his 2011 Bowman coming in May can we see a reasonable drop in serialed Harper Aflac Autos soon? I can't justify paying $900+ for a raw or $1,250 for a BGS 9.5

Didn't have the cash back then but I wanted a raw one for $650 like it was a few months ago that's all :D

Even if it drops, you still won't be able to get one for $400 and your Mantle superfractor. Especially not a BGS 9.5 one :lol:

Yankees1218

Jan 1, 2010
I think not. When he lights up the low minors, they will go up. People always thought NOW was the peak for stras, and when it wasn't, it was the NEXT day, then the NEXT. Until that tendon kinda... you know...

I dont see it dropping. 2011 Bowman wont touch the price either.

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
Yankees1218 said:
I think not. When he lights up the low minors, they will go up. People always thought NOW was the peak for stras, and when it wasn't, it was the NEXT day, then the NEXT. Until that tendon kinda... you know...

I dont see it dropping. 2011 Bowman wont touch the price either.

2011 Bowman will be his first card in a Nats uniform, you know these cardboard collectors are sticklers for details :D

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
autorook said:
2011 Bowman will be his first card in a Nats uniform, you know these cardboard collectors are sticklers for details :D

Except for the ones that think that because he's wearing that uni he's already on the Nat's roster :?

allstars

Mar 17, 2009
You can combine the AFLACs, the BC Buybacks & the 11 Bowman autos & there's still less than 1k total. Unless he gets hurt like Stras demand still greatly exceeds supply. With a phenom like Bryce & tons of wealthy non-collectors & collectors in the game they'd have to mass produce an auto for the prices to drop significantly. I'd love to be holding some the day they announce they're bringing him up to the show in a few days :eek:

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
The crazy thing is his raw aflac autos are selling for $900+ range. I'd feel safer spending couple hundred more for a BGS 9.5 just to be safe.

Members online

Latest posts