Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

big suprise with paypal today...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
So i had to call paypal because it said i had a negative balance of a 110 dollars from a card sale gone wrong. Was ripped off by a Canadian seller who said he never received his item. I was really mad about it because i know he received it an did the charge back because he could get away with it. But here is the surprise i received from paypal.

2-3 years ago i sold some irrigation equipment online an it was sent out in 3 different boxes each valued at 150 dollars each. Well the buyer claimed to only receive one of the boxes an because i wasnt at the time smart enough to get insurance on them but just delivery confirmation i had to bite the bullet on the other 2 an just said screw it an gave up selling things online for a year. So when i called paypal the lady i talked to reminded me i had another account open. I thought she was gonna tell me i owe 350 dollars to that account also. I was prepared for the worse but she told me i actually had a positive balance of 170 dollars. I couldn't believe it. When i came home i checked that old email address an i received this email from paypal 2 years after i filed a dispute that i sent all the irrigation equip.

Business Name:
PayPal Balance Adjustment
Email:
[email protected]

Business Contact Information

Customer Service Email: [email protected]
Customer Service Phone: 402-935-2000

Total amount:
$345.86 USD
Fee amount:
$0.00 USD
Net amount:
$345.86 USD

Date:
Feb 15, 2011

Lol it only took them 2 years to refund me money. So instead of having to pay the 110 dollars i owed i just told the lady to take the money out of this other account it didnt even know had anything in it. I then asked her to transfer the rest of the money into my other paypal account an close the account. Sorry for the long read.

t3dudek

Mar 20, 2010
i couldnt believe when the lady told me i had a positive balance in the other account. I was prepared for the worse.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Glad to hear about the old account. Maybe the same will happen with the new one down the line. :D

Members online

Latest posts