Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wanting to get a jersey signed IP... questions?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I have a pretty unique jersey. It is a High School jersey for a special event that went on at Midway Stadium last year. Off the top of my head, I know one of the players went on to play for the Gophers and just won freshman pitcher of the week (I believe).

I am not getting excited about him at all, but I can't wear the jersey anymore, and he is the only person I can have sign it.

The jersey is pretty "rare" (I assume) and I would like to have him sign it. Here are my questions...

-The jersey is a "generic" jersey (nothing on the back such as name or number), so it would have to be signed on the front.
-The jersey is a dark blue.

Where would I have him sign it, and what would I have him sign it with?

I can provide a pic of the jersey in the morning, if it would help

Jan 15, 2009
TBTwinsFan said:
I have a pretty unique jersey. It is a High School jersey for a special event that went on at Midway Stadium last year. Off the top of my head, I know one of the players went on to play for the Gophers and just won freshman pitcher of the week (I believe).

I am not getting excited about him at all, but I can't wear the jersey anymore, and he is the only person I can have sign it.

The jersey is pretty "rare" (I assume) and I would like to have him sign it. Here are my questions...

-The jersey is a "generic" jersey (nothing on the back such as name or number), so it would have to be signed on the front.
-The jersey is a dark blue.

Where would I have him sign it, and what would I have him sign it with?

I can provide a pic of the jersey in the morning, if it would help
Best way to get it signed: http://www.sportsgraphing.com/autograph ... igned.html Have him sign it on the front somewhere in silver/gold.

Members online

Latest posts