Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Worthpoint

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maryvillereb2003

Mar 29, 2010
Maryville,TN
1995BBRefractorGuy said:
i would also be curious about them, they have a lot of older data...
i signed up for the 7 day free trial. looks like you get a certain amount of price lookups per month. you get 5 during the trial period and 25 during each month.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
I've been really curious to get sales history on a couple of Calvin and Hobbes lithographs that I have, (bought them with no idea what "market price" was,) but never bothered to try the free trial. I'd be curious to hear how easy it is to opt out after the free trial (I assume that is how they do it?)

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
I've been really curious to get sales history on a couple of Calvin and Hobbes lithographs that I have, (bought them with no idea what "market price" was,) but never bothered to try the free trial. I'd be curious to hear how easy it is to opt out after the free trial (I assume that is how they do it?)

I got the free trial. Searched 5 times. Then I immediately opted out, all within 5 minutes. Pretty sure my CC hasnt been charged (haha). It de-activates your account completely, and then asks why (I said because I just wanted to look up a few things - that was one of the options they provided).

Zach

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
Topnotchsy said:

I got the free trial. Searched 5 times. Then I immediately opted out, all within 5 minutes. Pretty sure my CC hasnt been charged (haha). It de-activates your account completely, and then asks why (I said because I just wanted to look up a few things - that was one of the options they provided).

Zach
Sounds easy enough. Thanks!

Latest posts