Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Baseball America Online Subcription

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

socalsignatures

Aug 28, 2008
Starting to get into the game of prospecting. Pretty new at it but i'm having fun.

Big question is should I get the Baseball American online subscription? Seems like a good investment for the money spent.

Looking for some feedback.

Thanks,

-Ryan

MarinerswinWS

Oct 18, 2010
Tacoma, WA
I've never used Baseball America, just use google. You can find any scouting report just by typing the players name + scouting report. Good luck prospecting it is pretty fun.
Plus you can use that money towards other prospect cards.

socalsignatures

Aug 28, 2008
Thanks for the comments. Ive also been thinking about the prospect handbook like the post above says but i like the idea of a constantly updating platform.

Any other thoughts?

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
socalsignatures said:
Starting to get into the game of prospecting. Pretty new at it but i'm having fun.

Big question is should I get the Baseball American online subscription? Seems like a good investment for the money spent.

Looking for some feedback.

Thanks,

-Ryan

I think if you're looking for an *investment* -- meh, I guess.

It is however a great read and it's updated often. What is it, 60 bucks? 5 bucks a month? That's dirt cheap. I found myself too busy to read it, so i let my subscription lapse a month? ago.

You should subscribe for the enjoyment not the SUPER AWESOME PROSSSPEKT KNOWLEDGES.

Latest posts