Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FREE CARDS!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
OK guys, it's time to give some stuff away. I don't care who takes what.....it's all free because I'm tired of trying to move it. All I ask is that you pay for shipping. Not looking to make a penny on shipping either. If you'd like to wait to receive the package to see what I paid, well that's fine by me. I'm too lazy to try to upload a bunch of photos to photobucket, etc. so below are the ended eBay auctions. First come......

http://completed.shop.ebay.com/shan...omplete=1&_fln=1&_trksid=p3911.c0.m283&_rdc=1

Please post here what you want.

Here is what is claimed so far...

MojoDan - Smoltz, Ryan
ebechols - Cobb, Mathewson, Cone
imac - 63 Pitching Leaders, Penn
oiccup41 - 63 Rookie Stars, Topps / Fleer lot
Slette - Pope
sdsportsfan - Pittman
Miniski - Sosa
Greg Cleveland - 68 Gibson
TBTwinsfan - Andruw Jones lot
cvn66- Giles lot

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
OK, here's what I have going to whom. For a couple that requested multiples, I spread the cards around a bit to give everyone a chance to get something.

MojoDan - Smoltz, Ryan
ebechols - Cobb, Mathewson, Cone
imac - 63 Pitching Leaders, Penn
oiccup41 - 63 Rookie Stars, Topps / Fleer lot
Slette - Pope
Pittman - sdsportsfan
Sosa - Miniski
Greg Cleveland - 68 Gibson

For those listed above, PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PM me your address!!!!

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
tramers said:
both the Cone flames cards ?

There was only one Cone Flamethrowers card, Barry. It shows up there multiple times corresponding to the multiple times it was listed and did not sell. Yes, someone claimed it, Barry......sorry.

cvn66

Jun 25, 2009
Seattle, Wa
If they are still available, I would love the Brian Giles Cheveron Cards. Only really need one, but if you want to get rid of them all, I will figure out something to do with them.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
cvn66 said:
If they are still available, I would love the Brian Giles Cheveron Cards. Only really need one, but if you want to get rid of them all, I will figure out something to do with them.

They're yours......please PM me your address......as well as everyone else who's getting stuff (1st post)

aminors

Aug 7, 2008
Southern IN
If you've got two Popes, I could use one of them for my UGA PC, especially since he's pictured in a Georgia jersey. :)

Either way, thanks for the awesome gesture.

shanks25

Aug 7, 2008
aminors said:
If you've got two Popes, I could use one of them for my UGA PC, especially since he's pictured in a Georgia jersey. :)

Either way, thanks for the awesome gesture.

Just 1 Pope.......many of the same cards are showing up multiple times for multiple times listed with no bidder. Sorry bud....

Members online