Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I Think I have a Problem.....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
I hope this doesn't happen to just me and that it is a wide spread issue for quite a few people. Although I don't wish anything bad for anyone else...I sure hope it isn't just a "me" thing.

I was walking through the hospital today and noticed the poster on the wall below:

749a1ea4.jpg

Look harmless right? I thought so too until I noticed there was a small white border that is part of the poster, and checked to see if it was "CENTERED"!!!!!! AAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Please say I am not the only one!!!

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
gmarutiak said:
As long as you didn't take it down to check the centering on the back, I think you're OK. BTW, how do the corners look?

LMAO!! I didn't check the corners...dammit now I am going to have to go back up there!

BigAppleJak

Aug 8, 2008
I think what may have triggered it is the fact that the "neuro rehab" part of the sign looks like a sticker auto.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I am more worried about the surface grade myself... word around town is that those can get some chips and dings from shipping...

I hear BGS is now doing hospital banner grading, you should send that baby in! (ask for it first lol)

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
TBTwinsFan said:
I am more worried about the surface grade myself... word around town is that those can get some chips and dings from shipping...

I hear BGS is now doing hospital banner grading, you should send that baby in! (ask for it first lol)

Yeah I don't need to be posted on here as a thief!! Always ask!
Surface seemed really smooth...gonna have to check it under the scope though!

boomo

Sep 14, 2008
we had 3x6 metal printing plates at my old job, and we would laser etch
writing into them, and i always found my self checking the corners, doh !! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

alexs64

Jul 28, 2010
Moreno Valley, Ca
boomo said:
we had 3x6 metal printing plates at my old job, and we would laser etch
writing into them, and i always found my self checking the corners, doh !! ::facepalm:: ::facepalm::

FINALLY!!! I am not the only one!! That is good news!

tramers

Aug 7, 2008
hickory nc
Do you see colors / items coming out of the walls ? Highway looks like your driving on a snake's back ? If so you need to go back to hospital but don't you drive .

Members online