Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

CLOSED

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Making some A&G customs. They are for signatures/avatars. I am not making actual cards. If you want one, let know who you want on it. Also, let me know which year you want. If I can't find a picture, you must provide me one. Please be aware that I may not make all requests. Also, please don't pm me asking for templates, because they will be ignored.

harperginter.png

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Making some custom A&G cards

You did a Ripken minor league card once upon a time that I truly appreciate. Any chance you would do this image with the ladder incorporated. It is Manning directing the band. Pretty memorable scene in UT history. Any year. Thank you so much!

60261e4a-b59d-5330.jpg

JBel4331

Aug 7, 2008
Re: Making some custom A&G cards

RITM said:
You did a Ripken minor league card once upon a time that I truly appreciate. Any chance you would do this image with the ladder incorporated. It is Manning directing the band. Pretty memorable scene in UT history. Any year. Thank you so much!

60261e4a-b59d-5330.jpg

j964qr.jpg

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008

can you make a horizontal bourjos using this photo? thanks!

bourjos-catch.jpg

massey

Jun 3, 2010

This is awesome. Could you do one of Brandon Belt in the 2010 format? Thanks!

WNP22

Aug 17, 2009
Memphis

Don't know if you want to do basketball, but I would love one of Chris Douglas-Roberts in a Memphis Tigers uniform. Whichever year you think would look the best is fine with me. Thanks!

bscook86

Mar 30, 2010
Coffeyville, ks

can i get a cole billingsley? preferably 09-10 version but would take anything you could make. thanks. im wanting it for my avatar if that helps

Members online