Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Orange Pujols?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
I was watching a 2009 Bowman Chrome Albert Pujols Orange Refractor earlier this week and to check on the price quickly at work I typed in "Orange Pujols" on eBay.

I then realized that sounded like a Jersey Shore sex tape and promptly threw up in my mouth.

Who knew baseball cards could be so dirty?

nyc3

Aug 20, 2008
[youtube:3pdkl71t]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6Fu23Ay_sqA&feature=related[/youtube:3pdkl71t]

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
I don't know what's weirder. The fact that this came to your mind or the fact that you decided to share it with the community here. :twisted:

MadHandle11

Jan 31, 2011
Spokane, WA
predatorkj said:
I don't know what's weirder. The fact that this came to your mind or the fact that you decided to share it with the community here. :twisted:

Probably both. But there isn't anywhere where else that would understand the card part of the equation. It's carthatic for me to share these thoughts and that way I can use the money I would have spent at the therapist on cards :oops:

Members online

Latest posts