Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Good price to pay for the Industry Summit Black Boxes?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mortis

Mar 8, 2011
My local dealer is coming back today with one Black box from both Panini and Upper Deck.

In the past, what have been the going rates for these type of boxes? Thanks!

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
mortis said:
My local dealer is coming back today with one Black box from both Panini and Upper Deck.

In the past, what have been the going rates for these type of boxes? Thanks!
He should just throw it in the river. Since all the cards I seen in the video was nothing to get to excited about. ;)

But if he in fact is going to sell it then 300 sounds good.

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
300. Might as well sell as there could be a taylor griffin manufactured logo patch auto in there.

mortis

Mar 8, 2011
That high, huh? I guess I am getting a great deal then (I'll reveal the price once I have them in hand with no problems. just want to jinx it :) )

autorook

Jan 30, 2011
California
mortis said:
That high, huh? I guess I am getting a great deal then (I'll reveal the price once I have them in hand with no problems. just want to jinx it :) )

You must have a great rep with your LCS :lol:

mortis

Mar 8, 2011
autorook said:
mortis said:

You must have a great rep with your LCS :lol:

I did help get him through a pretty rough summer last year. Probably ended up paying for most of his rent last year too, lol.

mortis

Mar 8, 2011
Well I got each Box for $100 and since I collect Basketball I don't mind the 1/1 Patch. The UD box was nice, but I don't collect hockey, so if someone is interested, it is for sale :)

IMG2.jpg

ChasHawk

Sep 4, 2008
Belvidere, Illinois
mortis said:
Well I got each Box for $100 and since I collect Basketball I don't mind the 1/1 Patch. The UD box was nice, but I don't collect hockey, so if someone is interested, it is for sale :)

IMG2.jpg
so each of those cards cost you $100 ??

Members online