Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grade these Scans...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
My old Computer crashed....the new one will not download my old scanner......lets have a moment of silence for computer A ..lasted 12 years. Well I just got this new Computer/ scanner lmk what you think??? I personally hate it....my other computers scanner was so much easier to use , I miss the old RadioShack...great scans easy program....The first two scans are solo, the next 4 were all in one then cropped. Let me know all aspects of these scans......Thanks

BGS solo

gonzo.jpg

PSA Solo

kersh.jpg

The rest were all cropped from one scan...

brwn.jpg

lomht.jpg

Then I cropped a duo...

Photo0002.jpg

leatherman

Aug 7, 2008
The Atlanta suburbs
Your scanner uses a series of LED lights. It will always leave those streaks on reflective surfaces (like refractors).

You need a scanner with a cold cathode fluorescent lamp to get rid of that.

Equally important is to be sure to get a scanner with a CCD (charge coupled device) scanning element.

bikerider60

Aug 8, 2008
Jackson, NJ
leatherman said:
Your scanner uses a series of LED lights. It will always leave those streaks on reflective surfaces (like refractors).

You need a scanner with a cold cathode fluorescent lamp to get rid of that.

Equally important is to be sure to get a scanner with a CCD (charge coupled device) scanning element.

I was looking for a CCD Scanner. My old one had it....My sister will get my old computer up and running....soon

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
DaleMurphyCollector said:
I am personally stunned at how much more coherent your posts are at 1 PM (eastern) as opposed to 9 PM. What a difference 8 hours makes!

I....agree....I.....think....less...elipses...=...more.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts