Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Some Real BS On Ebay!!! [Help]

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
1st Case of BS- I bought a 2010 Daisuke Matsuzaka topps silk card for .99 cents, probably because it was listed as 2011... and he has no 2011 cards. But the seller messages me saying it was "damaged with a couple other cards while packaging them." - What should I do in this scenario. Im watching this seller until he relists it. And if and when he does Im gonna be pretty mad.

2nd Case of BS- Bought 4 tickets to opening day this year (Yankees) for around face value, and they are front row in right field. The seller messages me saying they were sold on another site before they were sold to me. What do I do in this scenario?!??!? I think he was mad because he made little to no money on the transaction.

Any help is appreciated!

Zithy

Sep 18, 2008
Scenario 1 - Tell him that it's fine, for the seller to send the damaged card anyway, otherwise you'll have no choice to but neg him. Then see what line of crap he sends you.

Scenario 2 - Doesn't matter what you think--you'll never be able to prove anything. Just get the refund and move on. And forget about it.

zep33

Aug 24, 2008
Cape Cod, Mass
I saw that Dice-K card listed and had it on my watch list - then I forgot to set a snipe. That sucks - hope you end up getting it from him

Dice-K Collector

Mar 21, 2010
zep33 said:
I saw that Dice-K card listed and had it on my watch list - then I forgot to set a snipe. That sucks - hope you end up getting it from him

I have another one watched thats ending tonight, I dont mind paying the extra money. I want the "damaged" item lol. If he relists it Ill be like "why are you selling a damaged item?"

Members online