Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bucks - One Week left how much you got?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
NECpilgrims8 said:
eBay Bucks - $81.91

eBates - $137.67

I believe they both payout at the same time.
I'm at $76.12. Do you know if eBates gives a better rate than bigcrumbs (36% of fees.)

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
ebay bucks 117.

apparently im too stupid to not use ebates, big crumbs, or all the other sites. oh well.

zach

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
ebay bucks 117.

apparently im too stupid to not use ebates, big crumbs, or all the other sites. oh well.

zach
Seems ridiculous not to, especially if you are spending that much on eBay. Get a link from someone here (so that they get a kickback for referring you; it does not mean you get any less) and go for it.

Nikobaseball

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:
Nikobaseball said:
ebay bucks 117.

zach
Seems ridiculous not to, especially if you are spending that much on eBay. Get a link from someone here (so that they get a kickback for referring you; it does not mean you get any less) and go for it.

I've probably spent more on ebay this month then the rest of my collection is worth haha. Besides the Pujols, I made a big non-sports purchase.

Still, I do agree I should be using these programs. I tried doing bigcrumbs and did it for a 1k+ buy but it seems like it didnt go through, which is annoying.

Zach

theplasticman

Nov 21, 2008
Not much at all. $2 maybe. Haven't seen much to buy the last few months. Kinda weird but good. Been paying bills instead

Topnotchsy

Aug 7, 2008
Nikobaseball said:
Topnotchsy said:
Nikobaseball said:
ebay bucks 117.

zach

I've probably spent more on ebay this month then the rest of my collection is worth haha. Besides the Pujols, I made a big non-sports purchase.

Still, I do agree I should be using these programs. I tried doing bigcrumbs and did it for a 1k+ buy but it seems like it didnt go through, which is annoying.

Zach
How long ago was it? It takes a couple of days for it to register.

Crewfan82

Apr 21, 2009
Sadly I only have $3.77. I've been spending a lot of money on COMC and FCB.com, and mainly just selling on Ebay.

Any of you guys who want to try Big Crumbs follow this link to register. http://home.bigcrumbs.com/Crewfan82

If you snipe it doesn't work, but if you log onto Ebay through the Big Crumbs site and hit a BIN or win an auction you get hooked up. You also can get nice percentages back on all Walmart (who loves blasters), Sears, and KMart purchases. Not mention hundreds of other online retailers. Done with the sales pitch.

Members online

Latest posts