Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

nice card shop find

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
found this today as i was buying some screw down holders and boxes

PoseyCard.jpg

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
i got it in Minot North Dakota, i go to school here and rarely go in the card shop i guess i need ot more often

do i open it or keep it locked in there?

i wanna keep it in there as i already have one out and in the binder

IndyManning18

Aug 7, 2008
Indianapolis
TwinsWin said:
i got it in Minot North Dakota, i go to school here and rarely go in the card shop i guess i need ot more often

Leave it sealed.

stangy24

Jun 18, 2009
San Francisco, CA
TwinsWin said:

Leave it sealed and get it slabbed as a pack...

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TwinsWin said:

I have been to Minot before... took a train to Seattle and that was a stop along the way... nice town.

Pretty good find for a buck fifty!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
yea i cant complain lots of family here and a card shop lol, just a long ways away from a Pro baseball team but that doesnt stop me from getting to Minneapolis

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
TwinsWin said:
yea i cant complain lots of family here and a card shop lol, just a long ways away from a Pro baseball team but that doesnt stop me from getting to Minneapolis

F-M Redhawks are in Moorehead. It's not Big League Ball, but I assume it would be fun to go too.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
stangy24 said:
TwinsWin said:

Leave it sealed and get it slabbed as a pack...

+1

If it comes back looking good, you could increase the value 10X, and increase your profit on the find by 80X.

Nice find!

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
yea not to much here which make it hard to find cards sometimes and other things, i make it to minneapolis a few times a year for Twins games and TwinsFest, i truly wish i lived there though, love the city and the Twins lol

yea i want to get it slabbed but who should i have do it?

abeabe

Oct 3, 2010
I'm guessing you can sell the pack on ebay. If you haven't opened it, chances are you had resale on your mind when purchasing it. Put a buy it now/best offer of $19.99 or something.

TwinsWin

Mar 14, 2011
i just grabbed it for the simple fact that its posey's Rookie Card Showing, i never really thought of re-sellign it just got lucky and seen it. i at first was just getting it for another posey rookie but ill put it away and hopefully he becomes the 2nd best catcher in baseball lol

Members online