Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 Leaf Ulitmate Draft Football

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
Below you will find the order info for 2011 Leaf Ultimate Draft Football Hobby.

This product is absolutely monumental in the draft pick market.

Each pack (box) contains 4 autographed cards, including:

- 1 Base Ultimate Autograph Card (180pt thickness)

- 1 Metal Ultimate Autograph Card (180pt thickness - a hobby 1st for metal!)

- 1 Football Diecut Autographed Card (160pt thickness - the thickest diecut in hobby history)

- 1 Helmet Diecut Autographed Card (160pt thickness - the thickest diecut in hobby history)

PLUS, every card is numbered to 49 or less!!!!!!!!!!!!

12 Boxes/Packs per Case

4 Autographed Cards per Box

Print Run is 375 cases.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Sounds interesting. I do not think thickest die cut ever is really a selling point though. I am curious to see how the market treats the product.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
What's up with the cross of Metal into this product? I guess "Metal" is describing the feature of the card, but that's also the name of their other standalone product.

I'm anxious to see some scans/sell sheet for this product. Can somebody translate the thickness for me? Like it it similar to Sweet Spot's helmet auto thickness, more, less, what?

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008
have the sell sheet, just cant seem to get it uploaded

and I am not sure how the industry is going to like the die cut football. Its different.

kind of like what Fleer did with Hardball a few years ago

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Resorting to using words like "thickest diecut in hobby history" does not say a lot for this product.

Bruin7

Aug 7, 2008
FL
Brad said:
Sounds interesting. I do not think thickest die cut ever is really a selling point though. I am curious to see how the market treats the product.

+2

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
All In Cards said:
- 1 Helmet Diecut Autographed Card (160pt thickness - the thickest diecut in hobby history)

What in the hell will this be? As far as I know... Leaf doesnt have an NFL License... or a NCAA License... So will these just be plain generic helmets..kinda like Razor Letterman? No team colors.... just all white??

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="All In Cards":smc03dgs]

What in the hell will this be? As far as I know... Leaf doesnt have an NFL License... or a NCAA License... So will these just be plain generic helmets..kinda like Razor Letterman? No team colors.... just all white??[/quote:smc03dgs]

Congrats on mastering the concept of deductive reasoning

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
[quote="All In Cards":xp9foa35]

What in the hell will this be? As far as I know... Leaf doesnt have an NFL License... or a NCAA License... So will these just be plain generic helmets..kinda like Razor Letterman? No team colors.... just all white??[/quote:xp9foa35]

I got hung up on the claims on thickest die cuts. That seems terrible. The football is interesting, but 2003 Standing O had that die cut and no one seemed to care. We will see how they turn out though.

!B8zygIQBWk~$(KGrHqV,!lUEy+jC2KV3BM4D,34wCw~~0_1.jpg

G

Even compared to other Leaf products, still looks horrendous. And doesn't thickest diecut just mean more surface area to get damaged?

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
BG overcompensating for something else?

And doesnt he know size doesnt matters it is quality and what you do with it.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Yeah let's rip Leaf apart for trying something new.

Maybe Leaf should make the smallest card in history, maybe the size of a Tic Tac. Then there will be less surface area to get damaged.

I honestly don't know why BG even takes the time to post here. I truly appreciate it, but after reading negative Nancy post after negative Nancy post about EVERYTHING he has done and is trying to do, it boggles my mind that he even bothers.

I am excited for this product and can't wait to see more.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
The die cut would make a nice fridge magnet. The design looks fine enough, and the full card design looks great. Can't wait to see a checklist.

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
deceptikon1978 said:

Maybe Leaf should make the smallest card in history, maybe the size of a Tic Tac. Then there will be less surface area to get damaged.

I honestly don't know why BG even takes the time to post here. I truly appreciate it, but after reading negative Nancy post after negative Nancy post about EVERYTHING he has done and is trying to do, it boggles my mind that he even bothers.

I'll admit, there is quite a bit of negativity to Leaf's products here, but is it any different than the responses to many of the UD and Panini products?

I'm not a fan of the die cuts, but I think the base auto looks good. I'm curious about why it needed to be so thick though...

ljw29

Feb 3, 2010
One Bad Day said:
deceptikon1978 said:

I'll admit, there is quite a bit of negativity to Leaf's products here, but is it any different than the responses to many of the UD and Panini products?

I'm not a fan of the die cuts, but I think the base auto looks good. I'm curious about why it needed to be so thick though...

Exactly why does BG get a pass if people dislike his stuff, because he is on the board and posts?

And the Base Set is great if it was thinner, the diecuts eh didnt work for major companies

Shi Guy

Jul 23, 2010
Seattle, Wa
ljw29 said:
One Bad Day said:
deceptikon1978 said:

Exactly why does BG get a pass if people dislike his stuff, because he is on the board and posts?

And the Base Set is great if it was thinner, the diecuts eh didnt work for major companies

Which was part of my point. BG doesn't get a pass, just as UD and Panini don't, regardless of their participation on the board. Sure, there may be some personal feelings toward BG at play here, but quite often the same also applies to UD and Panini.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts