Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

This week's hot list is live!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
With all the detractors I have to admit I found it pretty interesting, and figure that unless it really bothers people, there's no reason the list cannot be expanded to include more cards when something like that comes up (so no "hotlist worthy" sport cards get overlooked.)

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
Topnotchsy said:
With all the detractors I have to admit I found it pretty interesting, and figure that unless it really bothers people, there's no reason the list cannot be expanded to include more cards when something like that comes up (so no "hotlist worthy" sport cards get overlooked.)

Oh, I definitely find it interesting and I really wish FCB Blog had more articles about stuff other than making billz or product reviews. The hot list is always well written and I try and comment on it from time to time.

With that in mind, I know nothing about those card games and would've liked a better explanation as to why it goes up.

I really wish there were more articles, but I'm sure they don't get the traffic that the ****** prospecting articles get.

P_Manning 18

Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:

I agree

Why not have a top 10 for sports card... and the occasional honorable mention for a card like the Magic the Gathering.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Topnotchsy said:

Your thoughts are along the same lines as mine. I'm not going to bump hot sports cards off the list for the non-sports cards but may include them when there aren't a ton of qualified candidates.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
P_Manning 18 said:
Topnotchsy said:

I agree

Why not have a top 10 for sports card... and the occasional honorable mention for a card like the Magic the Gathering.

I think this is a good idea too as well, again, the main point being, they aren't going to bump very worthy cards off the list but rather may fill out the back end of the list or be honorable mentions/separate sections.
pigskincardboard said:
Topnotchsy said:

Oh, I definitely find it interesting and I really wish FCB Blog had more articles about stuff other than making billz or product reviews. The hot list is always well written and I try and comment on it from time to time.

I appreciate the complement!

Topnotchsy

Featured Contributor, The best players in history?
Aug 7, 2008
masonphillip said:
P_Manning 18 said:
Topnotchsy said:

I agree

I think this is a good idea too as well, again, the main point being, they aren't going to bump very worthy cards off the list but rather may fill out the back end of the list or be honorable mentions/separate sections.
pigskincardboard said:
Topnotchsy said:

I appreciate the complement!
I'll second the sentiments. It is always an enjoyable and informative read.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Weimer said:
Go Magic cards. I still have some somewhere.

According to the experts, that card is from 1994 - so it may be worth taking a look. Some of these sell for insane money check Blue Hurricane Summer card -[phil:1ji9m0w6]280644811614[/phil:1ji9m0w6] :D

By the way JP, why does the Harper AFLAC make you sad?

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
masonphillip said:
Weimer said:
Go Magic cards. I still have some somewhere.

According to the experts, that card is from 1994 - so it may be worth taking a look. Some of these sell for insane money check Blue Hurricane Summer card -[phil:11t416a6]280644811614[/phil:11t416a6] :D

Blue Hurricane Summer = I crapped myself

The reason I'm against the non-sport is because I have none. So why would I care if its hot or not?

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL
masonphillip said:

::facepalm::

"Our very own BowmanChromeAddict‘s sold for $1,750 this week, nothing to sniff at."

Members online

Latest posts