Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa
Re: Leaf Muhammad Ali Case Break with Scans

Yes I am really happy with the Nolan Ryan, which helps me post it in this Forum! LOL. Also, with all the talk about the autos the last few months, only two sticker autos out of a 12 box case was just fine by me!!

matchpenalty

Jan 12, 2009
North East

Love the looks of them. Best stuff leaf has put out. With only 399 cases it will dry up super fast. Such a unique product with variety. I hope to see some at show this weekend. How close you come to putting a base set together?

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa

Good question. I haven't completely put them in order yet, but out of the first 20 I'm missing 12 with one duplicate, so by my figures it would take roughly 3 cases just to put the base set together! Pretty rare!!!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia

looks sick and that plate is awesome!

Can't wait for my boxes but not to be a negative nellie but those sticker autos are a real buzz kill.

I think you did great and thanks for sharing!

200lbhockeyplayer

Aug 10, 2008

While the sticker autographs aren't ideal, they don't stick out like a sore thumb to me. And, considering it appeared to be the only way to continue the content level as efficiently as possible...seems like a solid fix.

To the OP...amazing hit on the 1/1 fight worn.

ryanscardz

Jan 7, 2011
Waukee, Iowa

Thanks for all of the nice comments. I realize this product isn't for everyone, but it is for me. I'm still very happy with the break and could hardly sleep last night!!!!

JzWand

Jun 8, 2009
Burlington Ontario Canada

Awesome stuff. I love boxing so its nice to see some guys who could through heavy punches like Earnie Shaver, smokin Joe, Wepner, and Ron Lyle.

Great stuff!

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota

I was actually going to ask if Bob Foster was on the checklist, but apparently he is :lol:

Is he in one of the base cards in the set? That would be awesome to send him TTM.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts