Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

FCB Weekend - Sat/Sund - March 26/27, 2011

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
I love coming home plastered at 6:30 in the morning! I'm getting older, so there's not many of these nights left. I met a pretty cool girl tonight, so hopefully she looks as good as I remember.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
One Bad Day said:
Getting older? Psh! Some would argue you're never to old for nights like that.
I'm definitely not too old for the nights like this. I'm just too old for the 24 hours after it :lol: .

Zeeck

Mar 29, 2010
Aurora, IL
For some reason, I can't sleep past 6 a.m. whenever I go out drinking, regardless what time I get in. It's a curse.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Card Magnet said:
I love coming home plastered at 6:30 in the morning! I'm getting older, so there's not many of these nights left. I met a pretty cool girl tonight, so hopefully she looks as good as I remember.
Beer goggles ftl.
Morning,

Junior Griffey

Aug 12, 2008
Ottawa IL
Getting older is no fun, that's for sure. It's a sad day when you realize you aren't in college anymore and wake up feeling like you got run over by a train instead of waking up and getting ready for another party.

Ahh college. Never had classes on Friday and beer specials every night of the week.

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Happy birthday Tim!

I went to the shop. I pulled the Portis shield from last fall. Dealer told me that after I left someone pulled a VY logo from the same box. No reason not to believe him.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
Cleaning up for my wifes b-day party tonight. Seems so senseless when I'm gonna have to clean up again in the morning.

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
Huge thanks to Craig for sending me these (along with an Orakpo insert I didn't scan)

scan0002-13.jpg

scan0001-13.jpg

The Williams is gonna make it on to my display shelf. Numbered to 25

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
What's up my people?

Thanks for the birthday wishes!!!

RITM - no scan of the Portis logo? Too bad Groat wasn't still around and collected, he would be all over that. That would've been sweet to pull the VY too, I'm sure JH would want it.

CollectorsCorner

Super Moderator
Feb 13, 2009
mstng99tim said:
What's up my people?

RITM - no scan of the Portis logo? Too bad Groat wasn't still around and collected, he would be all over that. That would've been sweet to pull the VY too, I'm sure JH would want it.
He showed it when he pulled it

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
J-Rod said:
mstng99tim said:
What's up my people?

He showed it when he pulled it
Never mind me, I'm retarded, I read it wrong. I'll give myself a big ::facepalm:: for that.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
Watching Path to the Draft.

Andy Dalton is on - apparently he is a card collector.
They brought it up in their interview. He then pulled out copies of his first Panini card and saying how cool it is.
Don't know why, but it's cool when you see players that are collectors as well.

deceptikon1978

Apr 7, 2009
JoshHamilton said:
Huge thanks to Craig for sending me these (along with an Orakpo insert I didn't scan)

scan0002-13.jpg

scan0001-13.jpg

The Williams is gonna make it on to my display shelf. Numbered to 25

Cool man, glad they got there safe.

PetestillRose

Jan 6, 2011
Hey guys. just woke up two hours ago but I had some luck and got my Sanders booklet in the mail yesterday. Just finished gerryrigging Sergio's tutorial (in the sticky) to fit bloody Five Star. Yeah, the booklets are bigger, yeah, it's not by much, yeah, f'ing annoying. however it looks awesome. :D pics later once the mail shows up.

cwells46

Aug 7, 2008
Pigeon Forge, TN
Went to the lcs and he had blaster style boxes of Press Pass with this years legends autos inserted since they didnt get to have legends.....4 autos and 5 packs for 40 dorra

::facepalm::
CanfieldAutograph.jpg

:cool:
FordAutograph.jpg

:cool:
GreshamAutograph.jpg

:mrgreen:
ClausenAutograph.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.