Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

ticket trade board?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Would this be a viable option?

Members could post what tickets they have for trade or sale (no scalping of course)

I have six season ticket seats and often trade/sell them. Maybe it would be beneficial for this community to have a board dedicated to tickets.

Could be a moderation/enforcement nightmare but it also could add to the site as a whole.

Mods/Admins thoughts?

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
As a sub-forum, it might be nice for a stubs section as well. I know there are some people here who collect ticket stubs, and I've been toying with going after some Miami Hurricanes football ones.

17ROCKIES12

Aug 13, 2008
This is a great idea. As far as I know there aren't any forums that have something like this.

blanning71

Super Moderator
Aug 8, 2008
Eastern North Carolina
Why not just post them in the transactions forum for the appropriate sport? I don't see that there would be enough people to warrant yet another forum. I just don't see why another forum needs to be created when you can do the same in what we have now. Just my 2 pennies but the other decision makers may decide otherwise.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
blanning71 said:
Why not just post them in the transactions forum for the appropriate sport? I don't see that there would be enough people to warrant yet another forum. I just don't see why another forum needs to be created when you can do the same in what we have now. Just my 2 pennies but the other decision makers may decide otherwise.

eh, it wont separate any traffic so why not

viewforum.php?f=66

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
cgilmo said:
blanning71 said:

eh, it wont separate any traffic so why not

http://www.freedomcardboard.com/forum/v ... m.php?f=66

awesome, thanks captain!

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
Musial Collector said:
justinmandawg said:
Why no scalping?

+1

I personally don't have an issue with scalping, but when I scalp I'll do it legally on stubhub :lol:

You'll have to check with the man in red but scalping adds a level of potential issues. Anyway, got the board....

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
justinmandawg said:
Lancemountain said:
Musial Collector said:
justinmandawg said:
Why no scalping?

+1

I personally don't have an issue with scalping, but when I scalp I'll do it legally on stubhub :lol:

You'll have to check with the man in red but scalping adds a level of potential issues. Anyway, got the board....

legal here

ok.

justinmandawg

Aug 7, 2008
Kansas City
Lancemountain said:
justinmandawg said:
Lancemountain said:
Musial Collector said:
justinmandawg said:
Why no scalping?

+1

legal here

ok.

I'll be selling homemade **** also. What? Uhhhh hmmm. I didn't say that. What? I don't know what I'm talking about

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Card Magnet said:
As a sub-forum, it might be nice for a stubs section as well. I know there are some people here who collect ticket stubs, and I've been toying with going after some Miami Hurricanes football ones.

I have a stub from the Miami vs. Florida 2001 Sugar Bowl. I'll scan it later. It's by far my coolest looking stub. And it's really big.

Lancemountain

Apr 11, 2009
Philadelphia
justinmandawg said:
Lancemountain said:
justinmandawg said:
Lancemountain said:
Musial Collector said:
[quote="justinmandawg":3huk4olp]Why no scalping?

+1

legal here

ok.

I'll be selling homemade **** also. What? Uhhhh hmmm. I didn't say that. What? I don't know what I'm talking about[/quote:3huk4olp]

I'm in

Members online

Latest posts