Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

For Those Who Bought a 2011 Video Game From Modells

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

emarc27

Oct 6, 2010
NYC-->St. Louis
What's the status with your purchase? Personally they said they couldn't complete the order (as they did to everyone) and now on PayPal it says that my payment to them is pending. I think that means it never went through (correct me if I'm wrong)

cwc2002

Dec 7, 2008
the first purchase I made was canceled due to a pricing error. After multiple complaints about these cancellations, they emailed out a code for 40% off any game off of the new price (which was $5 more than before). So I bought that one and received it a week later.

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
I had mine canceled like everybody, then got the e-mail a couple days later with the code to re-buy it.
I received my copy of the Show on the 17th.

Halonut

Aug 7, 2008
I just got around to replacing my order for 2 copies of 2K11 for 360. I was told that those who paid via Paypal didn't receive the promotional code for the 40% off and had to place the order with my debit card. They charged me the full price of $119 and told me I will receive a refund of 40% off 3-4 days after the item ships. Needless to say, this will be the one and only time I give them my business.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts