Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BRANDON BELT- Staying or back to AAA?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

loftlife

Feb 7, 2010
He is hitting over .300... and is proving he is for real. The experiment with moving him and Huff around could mean he just my stick *hoping

SamHell

Jun 12, 2010
Texas
Everything I've heard is he is being sent to AAA and will be back in late May/June if he is hitting well.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008
I hope he's in AAA long enough for us to get enough out of 2011 Bowman for his first time up hype sale :)

And yes, this is me wishing to retard a player's career for a bit just to maybe make something out of his cards :benson:

kdailey4315

Mar 4, 2009
The Giants are waiting to the very end of spring training to decide. The injury to Ross and Wilson has made it interesting but I think they send him down to AAA and follow Buster's timeline from last year.

pigskincardboard

Nov 4, 2009
Toronto
kdailey4315 said:
The Giants are waiting to the very end of spring training to decide. The injury to Ross and Wilson has made it interesting but I think they send him down to AAA and follow Buster's timeline from last year.

Yah, everything I've read has focused on the Ross injury but point to him staying up rather than going down. I tend to agree with you though.

massey

Jun 3, 2010
hive17 said:
I hope he's in AAA long enough for us to get enough out of 2011 Bowman for his first time up hype sale :)

And yes, this is me wishing to retard a player's career for a bit just to maybe make something out of his cards :benson:

Exactly what I was thinking plus it keeps him as a Giant longer and cheaper with the service time issue. It's only a few weeks.

Members online