Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

I need advise about selling cards on eBay please!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

kris24bryan

Jan 28, 2011
Okay, so finally I'm going to start selling cards on eBay, but need advise from eBay selling veterans. Three questions really...

1. What's your favorite length of auction when you sell items? I'm selling mostly high end cards, so I assume 24 hours would be too short, and 30 days is just annoying... Your take?

2. Do you get better results if you post multiple pictures, or does it really make no difference?

3. Should I create a store (and if so does it cost $) or again does it really make no difference?

Thanks guys, and be on the look out for a bunch of sick cards to hit the eBay site!

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
1. 7 Days starting and ending on a Sunday or Monday night works best it seems assuming it is an auction, otherwise probably 30 days BIN/BO.

2. Depends on the card. I would post one, but then in the description after you are done with your stuff, click on the HTML tab and post the HTML code of your scans from Photobucket. It is free and will be larger than ebay pics.

3. I am not sure on store costs, but unless you have a ton, I do not think it would be worth it compared to some 30 day BIN/BOs.

Members online

Latest posts