Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Any of you guys going to any games this coming up weekend?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shayscards79

Aug 17, 2010
Chicago
If so, I hope you'll be enjoying better than the 46 degrees I'll be chilling in at Wrigley Field on Saturday.

Freezing my nuts off for the Cubs. Yep, I'm one of those dedicated ones.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
I would give anything for 46 degree weather. Shorts and a t-shirt right there!

I have decided to stay off the team this year for high school, but they MIGHT have a game this weekend. If it is at home/in a driveable area, I will def. go hit it up.

The first game I know of is on April 6th. I am going to go to my first DII games.

ballerskrip

Aug 7, 2008
Chicago Area
shayscards79 said:
If so, I hope you'll be enjoying better than the 46 degrees I'll be chilling in at Wrigley Field on Saturday.

Freezing my nuts off for the Cubs. Yep, I'm one of those dedicated ones.

I am hitting wrigely with the wife. High of 52 this weekend. Crossing my fingers!

skrip

Jakpi20

Aug 7, 2008
danboone2006 said:
Indians home opener on Friday, then the rest of the series Saturday and Sunday, hopefully we avoid a snow out!

I'll be at the opener and maybe Saturday game too

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
Twins Home Opener is next weekend, and I'll be going to the Sunday game with my brother, who has season tix. He offered me the choice between Saturday Night and Sunday Afternoon. Early April in Minnesota?--I'll take the day game, Bro! He'll sell his Saturday tix on Stubhub. Everyone enjoy the games!

descott77

Dec 4, 2009
Cleveland, Ohio
Jakpi20 said:
danboone2006 said:
Indians home opener on Friday, then the rest of the series Saturday and Sunday, hopefully we avoid a snow out!

I'll be at the opener and maybe Saturday game too

that makes three of us because ill be there...im a high school freshmen baseball coach in the area and the JV coach bought the whole staff (him, me, and the two varsity coaches) tickets behind the plate for the opener

Members online

Latest posts