Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Free Listings on Grand Slam Bids/ JustCollect reduced prices

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

leon

Mar 27, 2010
We are offering free listings on Grandslambids for the foreseeable future, effective immediately. Now with this promotion you can list your cards and memorabilia and, with no fees unless it sells it's even a better value and it's only a few percent when it does sell. (see list of fees on site). The offer does not include listing upgrades or final value fees.

Also, just so every one knows ALL of JustCollect Inc's fixed price inventory that is on ebay is on GSB at a reduced cost. And finally, for anyone wanting to move stuff from ebay, that is stores or fixed price, please know that we have developed a system, on GSB, that will allow you to move thousands of things in the matter of only a few clicks and a few minutes. Justcollect moved over 7000 items in around 15 minutes. It took that long to download the pics. Please contact [email protected] for other questions or post in this thread. Thanks again and happy collecting.

http://www.grandslambids.com/shop.ph...user_id=100003

http://www.b-lauctions.com

ebechols

Jan 20, 2011
Montgomery, AL
looks like a good selection of vintage stuff on the site, not a lot of modern. waiting for approval from moderator on my account. I'll list a few things to try it out.

leon

Mar 27, 2010
Thanks Chris.....I appreciate it. You run a great board. This is an offering but it is very hobby related and a good deal for FCB members. I promise not to spam too much. It's annoying when folks do that. I deal with it every day on the little board I run. Hope all FCB members are doing well and getting the cards they need :) (do we really need them?)

ps.... I just approved the new posters above....make sure you send back the email when you register...we won't/can't approve you until we get it as you really need to be able to receive emails from our system to use it. And that shows us you can get them.

WoundedDuck

Aug 23, 2008
not sure why anyone would care about Leon posting this about the auction site. I can't count how many threads there are daily about ebay issues and the need for another auction site. Someone does advertise an alternative and of course someone would see fault with it. Although I've never met him in person, Leon is a great guy and has helped me on numerous occasions. Hopefully Grand Slam Bids will take off.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
WoundedDuck said:
not sure why anyone would care about Leon posting this about the auction site. I can't count how many threads there are daily about ebay issues and the need for another auction site. Someone does advertise an alternative and of course someone would see fault with it. Although I've never met him in person, Leon is a great guy and has helped me on numerous occasions. Hopefully Grand Slam Bids will take off.

I don't think anyone really had a problem with it.

Members online

Latest posts