Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Awesome TTM success (Leaf Ali!!!!!!!!!)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TBTwinsFan

Nov 8, 2009
Southwestern Minnesota
This can be moved, but I thought with the Leaf Ali Craze...

Alright, so I sent to Bob Foster not too long ago after watching Mike (from the Autograph Network) get Bob Foster to sign some stuff. I thought it would be cool to send to him, so I only sent 2 index cards to him last week, with a nice letter.

My ONLY item in the mail today was a TTM from New Mexico, and it was thick, so I thought it was from Mike Kvasnicka. I opened it and glanced in and saw a thicker card. I knew I hadn't sent it, and I thought that a player (who by now I was thinking someone else than Mike, because there was paper in there) had sent me a jersey card.

Well, it was Bob Foster. I had sent to him before the mass breaks on FCB, so I didn't know he was in the checklist.... and this bad boy arrived with my index cards:

9e00abc7.jpg

a79189c6.jpg

f1863dd6.jpg

I don't know what to say, except he will be getting a Thank You letter from me in the near future.

I know this is the baseball board, and I know this is a boxing TTM, but I noticed that all the Leaf Ali threads were in the baseball boards. No, I won't give you the address, or what I said in the letter.

Members online

Latest posts