Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Lidstrom and Datsyuk suspended

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
Yeah, but they have those lingering injuries that could use rest. They knew it would happen, I am just not a fan of the rule. They could have shown up, but I guess it is going to be a long weekend for them

Autismic

Aug 7, 2008
I Love Monsanto
I agree,the players should get to rest if they have an injury..the NHL is so desperate to get viewers that not having all the stars at the all-star game hurts ratings..the a.s. game is usually terrible to watch..the skills crap tonight was a joke..that trick shootout was a joke and a waste of 10 minutes...

Brad

Aug 23, 2008
The game needs to get on NBC or ESPN in the US. The NHL needs a strike for the NBA to get back into the spotlight in America.

Also, I still think it is crap that the Wings only got 2 guys. Hossa is second in goals for the West. Also, Zetterberg and Rafalski probably should be there. I hope the NHL does not turn into baseball where you get crap like Tony Clark or Damian Easley making the AS because the Tigers need a player.

But with no Wings, I will take the rest for the push into the playoffs.

G

Autismic said:
that's because he didn't play in any games leading up to the AS game
Actually, he played in two games before the break, however, he is in Montreal for all three days.

G

Autismic said:
I was thinking they sat him the last few games...how serious is the injury Mike?
Nah, he probably should have sat, but he played... :? Didn't look too bad, he looked good in the two games that he played, I think it was a good decision to sit out the ASG game though.

Latest posts