Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

contact info for Roger with all the vintage at FCB National

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jamesodo

Oct 31, 2010
Hey,

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the dealer named Roger that had all the vintage cards at the FCB National? His table was one of the first ones on the right after walking in.
I purchased a bunch of cards from him with a credit card and the transaction hasn't been processed yet.
Thanks.

jbhofmann

Mar 12, 2009
Indiana
jamesodo said:
Hey,

Does anyone know how I can get in touch with the dealer named Roger that had all the vintage cards at the FCB National? His table was one of the first ones on the right after walking in.
I purchased a bunch of cards from him with a credit card and the transaction hasn't been processed yet.
Thanks.
:eek:

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States
jbhofmann said:
jamesodo said:
Hey,

Thanks.
:eek:

weirdest use of a smiley ever

craftysouthpaw

Jan 8, 2010
I believe this is who you are talking about. I pulled the info off the web so can't say for sure if it is current. I have his card at home so if this doesn't work, send me a PM and I'll get it for you.

Sports Memories of Oklahoma
Sports Collector's #1 Resource.

3556 National Dr. Norman, Ok. 73069

PH:405-292-5485 Fax:405-292-5486

Owner: Roger Neufeldt

Latest posts