Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2011 ITG Heroes & Prospects Baseball Box Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Went to the LCS today, wanted a box of the Leaf Metal FB or Leaf Ali, but he didn't have it yet, so I got a box of 2011 ITG Baseball for $85. Not a bad break:

Drew Pomeranz Silver Auto /390
JR Murphy Silver Auto /390
Adam Warren Silver Close Up Auto /190
Paul Goldschmidt Gold Country of Origin Auto /10
Mike Trout Silver SP Auto

Cards are not numbered, but Beckett states the Print Runs. The Trout is listed as an SP, but doesn't have a Print Run on Beckett, any guess what it may be? I don't see this exact card on Ebay listing or sold.

I don't have scans since I am at work.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
How do you use Photobucket to post a picture of a card? I clicked on the photobucket button and pasted the path from the photobucket site. I tried all the different options, can someone help me?

TomMurry

Jan 30, 2010
Eastern PA
use the code with the brackets around it
Should say

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
GarkoCollector said:
use the code with the brackets around it
Should say

Thanks, that worked and was super easy! I was trying to use the button that said photobucket, which seemed logical to me!

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
I wish they would have serial numbered these cards instead of just posting print runs, I think that would have added some value. The cards are nothing special to look at and they are sticker autos, but I like the checklist of players you can get and that you get 5 hits in a box and they come ready with sleeves and top loaders. Overall I think the product is good but not great. Elite looks better but with this product on average will yield more of the top prospects per box.

Craig Smith

Aug 13, 2008
Bemus Point, NY
The Trout auto should be out of 390 with the black and silver in the horizontal card.
The vertical versions with black and silver are out of 190.
The triple auto silver are out of 19.

I found this information on Ebay after busting two boxes on Saturday.

jdhaugh11

Mar 19, 2009
Craig Smith said:
The Trout auto should be out of 390 with the black and silver in the horizontal card.
The vertical versions with black and silver are out of 190.
The triple auto silver are out of 19.

I found this information on Ebay after busting two boxes on Saturday.

Yes, the base auto's are out of 390, but Trout is listed as a SP, so the print run would be less, but how much less I don't know.

Members online

Latest posts